The CESI Internship Program provides opportunities for graduate students to experience CESI research projects first-hand at the CESI Registered Offices in Jinja-Uganda and its Head Offices in Kampala Capital City.
About the Program
The eligible candidates will be those who
- have a related background and are working on relevant research themes;
- are willing to learn through on-the-job training at CESI;
- are proficient enough in English for the purposes of oral communication and the writing of documents;
- can participate in the internship program from 9:30-18:00, five days a week for 2-3 consecutive months;
- have basic PC skills; and
- have an endorsement of their professors/Supervisors.
Please note that:
- the interns will not be paid;
- the interns have to cover their own travel expenses to and from the place of the internship;
- the interns are responsible for obtaining insurance to cover their medical expenses; and
- applicants will be requested to submit all application documents indicated in the recruiting announcement “Available Internship Programs”. They usually consist of a cover letter explaining the intention of the application, curriculum vitae, writing samples, and professor’s endorsement or school credit information.
How to apply
Please apply for the internship program online and submit the required documents to the CESI Internship Program Secretariat by E-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will decide whether or not to accept candidates based on their applications and our e-mail communication with them. There is a limit to the number of research interns who will be accepted. CESI will contact only the successful applicants in the Beginning of Program. Please note in advance that we will not contact applicants who have not been chosen for an internship.
This Program is open to
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, All Africans and Worldwide Participants.